Facebook : Facebook is my favourite app out of all the ones i have. It is the app I have had the longest. Its great to contact friends.
Instagram: This is the most recent app I have had, even though it is my most recent it is one of my favourite. I Post pictures and can see my friends photos they have posted.
Snapchat: Again I downloaded this app recently. It is a good way to contact friends, and its funny yo send photos to one another.
Whatsapp: Had this app for a couple of years, I use it to contact friends and family, its good as its free to use.
BBM: Had this app since I was 11. Many people in years 6-8 had a blackberry and this was the app to contact your friends.
Skype: Downloaded this app recently do not use it a lot but its great to use when everybody is on it.
Face time: Had this since I had a I phone, good to call friends.





No comments:
Post a Comment